On retreat there’s lots to write about, but no time to write. No time to blog, anyway.
So this is just a quick “sequel” to yesterday’s post, lest any readers are confusing the Immaculate Conception of Mary and the Virgin Conception of Christ.
- Santa and Christmas
- When a father dies
- The Christmas Novena
- Keep Christ in Christmas
- The appalling strangeness of divine mercy
- The day I drank poison and developed spidey sense
- Recommended movie
- Is the Trump train derailed?
- When martial courage and the holy Rosary saved Christendom
- To the one in ten
- CHASE SWIDORSKI said I find it interesting that you cited Kierkegaard a...
- Stephen said Great plan, looking forward to making my way throu...
- Tell the Truth said Any approach to get kids interested in real Christ...
- Deitwiler said Father, we supporters of Donald Trump–and hi...
- Fr Joel said I preached on Graham Greene too. This is becoming...
- Champions of the Rosary: An Interview with Fr. Donald Calloway The Catholic Gentleman, 17 January 2017
- Solemn Mass Green Eye Candy Fr. Z's Blog, 17 January 2017
- Discussing law with people who don’t know what it actually says In the Light of the Law, 16 January 2017
- With whom would you eat dinner with from the Bible? (excepting Jesus and Mary) Taylor MarshallTaylor Marshall, 16 January 2017
- A Happy and Blessed Christmas Fr Ray Blake's Blog, 24 December 2016
- Confraternity of Catholic Clergy Colloquium 2016 The hermeneutic of continuity, 5 November 2016
- MacKillop-Woods Way Pilgrimage 2016 II: Day Four (Tostaree to Orbost) Sentire Cum Ecclesia, 5 October 2016
- An Open Letter to the Editor Who Fired Mark Shea Diary of a Wimpy Catholic, 22 August 2016