Gosh. Is it just me, or does Fr Kevin Lee, the Parramatta priest formally suspended yesterday, remind you of someone else?
I can’t quite place the similarity. Maybe it’s the fact they’re both married priests. Though of course only one of them is married sacramentally.
- Argument for the sake of the Kingdom of Heaven
- Paul Cox, auteur of Molokai, RIP
- There Be Dragons: a tale of two (or possibly three) films
- Pope JPI on St Josemaría
- The sensual allure of gluttony
- TV Mass
- A few changes
- The reluctant martyrs
- It’s not “radical” if it’s mainstream
- How to “admonish the sinner” in 5 easy steps
- Paul Cox, auteur of Molokai, RIP | Blog of a Country Priest said […] all those difficulties, Molokai is a gre...
- Paul Cox, auteur of Molokai, RIP | Blog of a Country Priest said […] The discovery of two versions of There B...
- Maryse said Thank you Fr John for this piece on St Josemaria....
- Maryse said I couldn’t resist relaying your story of Ort...
- Fr John said Yum! That sounds pretty good Maryse! Healthy, hone...
- Benedict XVI’s address for his 65th anniversay, Francis’ response Fr. Z's Blog, 28 June 2016
- What a "hagan lio" we are in Fr Ray Blake's Blog, 28 June 2016
- Build a Bonfire for the Nativity of St. John the Baptist The Catholic Gentleman, 23 June 2016
- Why You Don’t Genuflect After Receiving Communion Taylor MarshallTaylor Marshall, 20 June 2016
- Papal comments on cohabitation and civil marriage suggest a direction In the Light of the Law, 19 June 2016
- Mamma Mia! Emergency Baptism at 30,000 Feet Diary of a Wimpy Catholic, 27 May 2016
- Peter, teach us; confirm thy brethren The hermeneutic of continuity, 24 April 2016
- A Modern Pilgrim reads Belloc’s “Path to Rome” Sentire Cum Ecclesia, 18 April 2016